- Some 1987 interviews with George Martin and the other engineers on the recording of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band.
- A career rundown on The Raincoats, the not-entirely-expected post-punk wellsprings of grunge.
- Tom Ellard, Severed Heads: A completely biased guide to Digital Audio Workstations. “Ableton Live. Notably not called Ableton Compose, because trying to write actual music with this tool is like keyhole surgery, one little box at a time.”
- Well, damn. Tommy Keene died.
- A week between Rocknerd posts! My apologies, I’ve been horribly busy. I started a Patreon, which is mostly marketed to the blockchain news blog, but I’ll note Rocknerd posts there as well so as to help generalise it to the rest of my writing. So if you want to encourage this here thing, give me money. Or attention, I’ll take attention. Also writing reviews. Look at that tottering review pile …
Become a Patron!