- The story of “World in Motion” by New Order, from the football side.
- The music industry keeps finding, over and over, that pirates are already their most enthusiastic paying customers, unless they’re poor.
- Copyright trolls have sent tens of thousands of legal threats to alleged pirates in Sweden. Zero cases have been brought.
- Kids react to Swans. We bought Danny Ruggero a copy of Filth that had somehow made its way to Perth for his 21st.
- The musical journey of Irmin Schmidt of Can.
7yo: why are so many of the Eurovision songs in English?
Me: because English is considered to be an international language and they hope singing in English will reach a wider audience
7yo: why is France’s song in french, then?
Me: because we intend to die mad about it
— Anne Thériault (@anne_theriault) May 15, 2018